Chuck, may I suggest that you find another body shop and try to get a bid
for them to fix it with second hand parts. I did that with my VW and drove
it for  7 more years and the cost was very minimal. I talked with my
insurance company (State Farm) and they were very willing to do this rather
than total the car. The cost was about 1/3 what the new parts and labor
would have cost  and the labor was minimal by comparison.  Don't know if
this will help. Joyce