We are going to about 30 National Parks, this is a trip that was planned
when my Mom was alive and she didn't make it. But, she and I had opened a
Sharebuilder account and we built up the funds to go to fund the trip, it's
done pretty good in 10 years so we are going.  Starting at Carlsbad Caverns
looping up and around hitting Oregon, Livingston MT for 2 weeks and on to
the 3 states we have not been to about 6 months.

Dry flies sound good

Peggy