I'm interested in a dry fly swap.  Personal preference is that I would
prefer if not kept to classics, and I reserve my official "signing up for
it" until I know how many I would need to tie up... more than 12 or so and
I'd have to think twice about it to make sure I'd be able to meet deadlines
- Don't want to be "that guy"...  But I am interested, if you're planning
on hosting this and the fly count is a dozen or so..
-Pete