I feel the same way, the last swap I was in I did a dozen Knitpikin Mayflies
and never got anything back after a lot of E mails back and forth. I swore off
swaps but  will do this one if I am able.
On Mon, 10/17/16, Pete Gramp <pete.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [VFB] Swap
 To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Monday, October 17, 2016, 10:19 AM

 I'm interested in
 a dry fly swap.  Personal preference is that I would prefer
 if not kept to classics, and I reserve my official
 "signing up for it" until I know how many I would
 need to tie up... more than 12 or so and I'd have to
 think twice about it to make sure I'd be able to meet
 deadlines - Don't want to be "that guy"...
 But I am interested, if you're planning on hosting this
 and the fly count is a dozen or
 so..-Pete
 On Sat, Oct 15, 2016
 at 4:23 AM, Rene Zillmann <rene.zillm...@t-online.de>