I agree with Mr. Bliss - I'm in - "especially if it were a dry fly swap."

_Bob Hendry <mailto:bhen...@cheerful.com?subject=Email%20Reply:>_

Southern Maryland

**

*/“Life is a race./*

*/I intend to finish last.”/*

*//***

On 12-Oct-16 20:46, Michael Bliss wrote:
Where out west Peggy? I would be happy to do a swap especially if it were a dry fly swap.

Mike