Do it while you can, old comes too fast.
On Thu, 10/13/16, Peggy Brenner <ladyflyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [VFB] Swap
 To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
 Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016, 7:04 AM

 We are
 going to about 30 National Parks, this is a trip that was
 planned when my Mom was alive and she didn't make it.
 But, she and I had opened a Sharebuilder account and we
 built up the funds to go to fund the trip, it's done
 pretty good in 10 years so we are going.  Starting at
 Carlsbad Caverns looping up and around hitting Oregon,
 Livingston MT for 2 weeks and on to the 3 states we have not
 been to about 6 months.

 Dry flies sound good

 Peggy

 On Wed, Oct 12, 2016