Hey Murf,
 
It's like what the guy Woody Harrelson played in the movie Doc Hollywood said.  "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do".  and then, in the real world, he's gotta fade the heat :-)
 
Happy New Year,
 
JoeL
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance!

In a message dated 12/31/02 2:57:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

There are only a few spots left in Group 4...the midges and Group
5...the eclectics.


I was really debating which swap and I knew I wanted to see the midges but the eclectics intrigued me (so I did both).  Lina will kick my butt when she sees more feathers but the avian flu might hit and there go our hackles.  Byard tells me some of you did all of the groups.  Reminds me of pre-vfb days when I discovered Hoffmans.  The only color I don't have is badger but danged if I've got a pattern to use it in.

Back to my hook order,
Murf, plucked for life

Reply via email to