Byard is the midge co - op still on?  How many people joined the midge co -
op?

BobH
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Haering" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Plucker picker


> Byard I am in all of the groups.  I could pluck a few more.
>
> BobH
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Wes Wada" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 9:03 PM
> Subject: [VFB] Plucker picker
>
>
> > Hi Byard,
> >
> > I am in Whiting Swap #2, Group 3.
> >
> > I have already volunteered to pluck Black, but if we need to pluck two
> > capes, I would like the second to be Furnace.  Plucking two Blacks
> > would give me an overabundance of that color since I have three other
> > black necks of varying quality already.
> >
> > Thanks for considering.
> >
> > Wes Wada
> > Bend, Oregon
> >
>


Reply via email to