Hi Byard,
I am in Whiting Swap #2, Group 3.
I have already volunteered to pluck Black, but if we need to pluck two
capes, I would like the second to be Furnace. Plucking two Blacks
would give me an overabundance of that color since I have three other
black necks of varying quality already.
Thanks for considering.
Wes Wada
Bend, Oregon
- [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance! Byard Miller
- Re: [VFB] Plucker picker Wes Wada
- Re: [VFB] Plucker picker Bob Haering
- Re: [VFB] Plucker picker Bob Haering
- Re: [VFB] Plucker picker Byard Miller
- Re: [VFB] Plucker picker Jeff Frye
- Re: [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance! DMurphy832
- Re: [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance! Bmf12
- Re: [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance! Mark Delaney
- [VFB] Badger hackle uses/ was:Sequel...Last Ch... Dean Endress
- Re: [VFB] Badger hackle uses/ was:Sequel..... Brian Van Erem
