I can double up as well. -JeffHi Byard,I am in Whiting Swap #2, Group 3. I have already volunteered to pluck Black, but if we need to pluck two capes, I would like the second to be Furnace. Plucking two Blacks would give me an overabundance of that color since I have three other black necks of varying quality already. Thanks for considering. Wes Wada Bend, Oregon
- [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance! Byard Miller
- [VFB] Plucker picker Wes Wada
- Re: [VFB] Plucker picker Bob Haering
- Re: [VFB] Plucker picker Bob Haering
- Re: [VFB] Plucker picker Byard Miller
- Re: [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance! Jeff Frye
- Re: [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance! DMurphy832
- Re: [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance! Bmf12
- Re: [VFB] Whiting Co-op Sequel...Last Chance! Mark Delaney
- [VFB] Badger hackle uses/ was:Sequel...Last C... Dean Endress
- Re: [VFB] Badger hackle uses/ was:Sequel.... Brian Van Erem
- RE: [VFB] Badger hackle uses/ was:Se... Jerry Goldsmith
