Jay dedman wrote:
I think the big benefits to Veoh (or any
> system like it) will be much more clear when iptv revolution is more
> widespread and the amount of content starts to reach infinity.

what is the difference between IPTV and a videolbog with an RSS feed?
just the size and picture quality of the video?

The introductory paragraph before the press release, which allegedly made it palatable for vloggers, asked for "FULL SCREEN, TV-QUALITY" video. I wonder what that means. Regular TV is 330 x 480. Standard QT is 320 x 240.  Are we in the big leagues yet or do we have to add a bit more resolution to get there?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

begin:vcard
fn:Charles HOPE
n:HOPE;Charles