I am experimenting with using PDF's for the vlog press kit site - because
the target RSS audience is the press. The thinking is that they wouldn't
mind having a thing to print out with official looking letterhead, etc. The
actual text would appear in an entry but the enclosure would be a PDF file.

Thoughts?

The thing is, I'm going to have to convince the vlogworld to produce PDF
press releases for delivery. Or make them myself. Don't know if that works
for me.

One would think folks would produce press releases in .txt, word processed
(.wpd or .doc) as well as PDF.

Or am I just wacked?

Jan

--