I just had an epiphany about nomenclature.

Some of you might have experienced this back in the day. I know I did, and it
drove me
batshit on a regular basis:

Remember when people use the terms 'home page/web page/web site'
interchangeably,
and as a result, used them incorrectly? And eventually, it all became a
non-issue and
language either changed, became forgotten, or the actual content/product brand
took
over?

For example: buying things from Amazon, or eBay, or watching Rocketboom or
Carol and
Steve. Or reading Slashdot. Or listening to Adam Curry. Or getting the hookup
on
MySpace? I'll be willing to bet everyone knows how to a) get to and consume the
above
content and b) what format type of content it is.

I've yet to hear someone these days say something like, "Dude, did you see that
kick-ass
HTML article posted on the CNN.com web page?"

Welcome to nomenclature v.2, where verbs are the new ______. ;-)

ER