I don't mean to sound TOO snarky, but should we just call off any and all
efforts to do
anything with portable video, including but not limited to phones, PSPs, and
other
disconnected devices?

It sounds like we're trying to force people-made media into a very very tiny
box. Blog-
only, or no vlog for you!

And to ask questions further:

> we are not adding video to podcasts

Are we enclosure-casting video?

> we are not putting video on ipods

Will we? What about other things that play video and MP3s?

> we are putting video in blogs.

What about device-to-device vlogging? Are we allowed do that?

:-)

ER