This all hints at why terminology IS very important. If a term can
make your friend get, when another term cant, there is something
important there.

Last night I heard a rally of women speaking out against John
Roberts. Because he is against abortion, they were saying he can not
continue to call them objects, they are individual human beings.
Words DO mean a lot.

I have complained that Apple calls "video podcats" -> "audioblogs".
This just doesn't feel right. I would feel like a dope if I had to
say videoblogs were "audioblogs".

Feelings matter too.

On Sep 16, 2005, at 10:31 AM, Bill Streeter wrote:

> I agree with Eric, use what works.

But Eric was pushing "video podcasting" as the term for everyone. -AB