EnclosureCast is a pun.  Dont take that seriously.

see:
http://search.yahoo.com/mrss

see:
http://www.advogato.org/article/853.html

maybe try:
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Journalist, Blogger ; ^ )

;-)

On 9/16/05, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Snarky.. OK I give up. I no longer know my own identity. We appear to
be in the midst of a semantic war over what this/these new medium/
media is/are. I guess we need an Apple Video iPod for temporary
validation of the Video Podcast term. But remember when there used to
be a Photo iPod? Now that same iPod is called an iPod. Perhaps the
"video" prefix will no longer apply in a year when Apple decides to
roll video playback capability into all iPods as well. After all,
it's a software thing. They could upgrade all iPods with color
screens to play video from day one. They probably already have it
working on all of them in their labs.

I guess I'll be an EnclosureCaster today. But I'm starting to think
that the public perception of the word "Podcast" may morph over the
next year to mean "any type of media they can request by subscription
(or not) from the internet for consumption on any number of portable
as well as home anchored (ie - HDTVs and stereos) devices".
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, EnclosureCaster ; ^ )

On Sep 16, 2005, at 1:01 AM, Eric Rice wrote:

> Are we enclosure-casting?

sull