On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:59:05 +0100, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen wrote:
>>
>> What's the deal here? You walk up to a guy after some presentation and
>> ask
>> some completely random question that isn't related to what he was
>> talking
>> about. I would be pretty annoyed by that too. He even answered your
>> question with a wink in his eye.
>
> It's breaking the rules! Sure, old media might have guidelines about how
> to conduct an interview or ask questions, but does new media have to?

Tabloid journalists have been asking those kinds of questions where you're
only interested in the response and not the answer since the 1700's. Are
those the kind of people you as a 'new media' 'citizen journalist' want to
be grouped with? This is about being a decent human being, not about 'we
get to make our own fucking rules rar rar'.

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM