> It's always dangerous to predict the future, but I can try anyway. I think
> video-only blogs will take directories to heart because people can't
> decide if they're blogging or making tv for iPod and PSP. Text blogs and
> mixed-media will continue like they always have because it's a better way
> to categorize blogs.

very true.
there is a difference between the personal videoblogs and the "show" videoblogs.
personal videoblgs cant really be categorized because they are about
anything the person wants (like blogging).
the show videolbogs are easy to categorize becasue they are like
mini-tv shows (a tech show, a skater show...)

this is a good point.
but the fact that people can make content for TV/portables is not
necessarily a bad thing.
this video is also being archived and remains linkable just like a
blog post does....
this is true as long as creators use blogs to distribute their
work...and not just insert their work into the closed video services
popping up.
Also, the choice of streaming video services is not bloggy in my opinion.

Jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>