i see... you took the ending of my point and excluded the beginning.
so, its out of context.
in talking specifically about the word 'show', i pointed out that it would be hard to call a corporate internal videoblog of boring meetings a 'show'.
might not be a practical example, but just making a point about the relationship of the words 'show' and 'entertainment'

sull