My only problem is you can't vlog it because of the flash wrapper. I
even tried vlogging the flash wrapper. Doesn't work.

I thought I heard something about a greasmonkey script or plugin for
uncovering the permalink directly to the video so you can vlog it.
But I never followed up on it and seem to have misplaced the reference.

-Mike