I'm not trying to get into a web traffic pissing contest, but when
people qualify their stats with percentages and make inferences as to
some kind of larger trend, then it helps to know the sample size we're
talking about and whether or not its statistically significant.

-josh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM