How much remixing is really going on, though?

enough, or not enough.. i dont know.  i do know that remixing continues to increase every day.
its a cultureal thing.  i personally would be remixing a ton if i had more time to do any video work.  2006 will be my video making year ;-) 2005 was me geeking the vlog.

but, i have expressed here my change of heart towards flash video.
this has to do with the new improved codec, better and free flv players and xml usage and better and free flv transcoders.  i now accept flv as worthy format within the vlog culture whereas earlier in the year i totally denied it.
i still would never strictly use flash and not offer other formats... just no logic to that in the <insert buzz word> world we play in.

sull