The point of the whole thing was that it was a noble cause when it was being developed, a noble cause led by people just like you, hell maybe even by you. It was going to be the information superhighway then. Then the market took over. There were benefits of the market taking over, for sure, but as I tried to illustrate in my T1 line story, the barrier to entry to doing something serious tripled.

If they go and separate internet into different markets we are screwed. I don't know how feasible that is from a technical standpoint, but from a business standpoint it makes more sense. Better to charge a whole lot to a few customers who are willing to pay it than to deal with the swarms of tiny customers like video bloggers.

I am going to have to stop doing this...just have to learn when to keep my mouth shut I guess.

ron