but what if the ad is a video commercial?
this is where much new experimentation will be done... not image/text ads.

On 1/30/06, David Howell < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here is a simple solution for that. Took me all of 30 seconds to think
about it.

User clicks link to video.

Window opens with video in it and an ad placed below the video.

Solution solved. Advertisers needs are met with the displaying if the
ad throughout the whole video and the user gets immediate
uninterrupted video content.

Yes? No?

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com