David, I urge you to read the terms of the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=5661816188

Rocketboom is not only selling advertising time on their videoblog,
they are making the ads themselves, placing them at the end of their
show and making them in such a way that their viewers will actually
enjoy the ad.

Why do so many people here think this is such a horrible thing?  They
are being creative and taking their audience into consideration all at
the same time.  Besides, it's not the first time they've aired
advertisements on their show... they've been doing that for a long
time (my favorite was the Flickr ad).

Lighten up people.
Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>