> I'm assuming that Andrew set a reserve beyond any expectation (one
> ludicrously high such that it cannot be met) to give him discretion over
> accepting a bidder. Note the terms:  he reserves the right to refuse any
> bidder.  Yet, had a bidder won, he would have entered into an
agreement --
> via ebay -- whereupon he would have to deliver the ads.  This gives him
> discretion.
>
> (speculation)

Well, $15,000 isn't a lot of money for a high profile show like
Rocketboom.  As Andrew has previously mentioned, RB has already been
talking about CPMs from $50-150.  If this is so, why would RB submit
to such a low paycheck when they're already having offers of much more?

I've done the math before:

If you take the minimum $50 CPM, that makes $50,000/week.  Doesn't it
make $15,000 look like charity?

Kitka