Honestly, I don't have much patience for people who want to have hobbies but they can't afford them.

screw the under-privileged people around the world who we once, and still on occasion, evangelized to and about.... vlogging could liberate.... the world wants to hear and see your stories.  screw them because they cant afford it.

whatever.  patience is a virtue, you know.

sull