I feel like this has become a bi-polar conversation.

You keep going on about free this and free that. Where has anyone in
this thread said that they wanted a free hosting solution from a
server cooperative?

Serious. Are you having a conversation with someone here that isnt
making posts? I really dont get where you are coming from.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com