Hence the request for the Star Trek Uniform as requested by me on one of your shows, please please please please please..........  Original Trek, not the sexless Next Gen or Voyager one's.

Hows does one get heard.

PS.  We now have there MS Yes's, Racjel is working on the forth, any more send 'em my way cheers pals.

Paul Knight