--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "gmjoyce_y" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know Michael Verdi and others solved the active-x/unprogressive
> download problem with their popup maker (yay Freevlog), but is there a
> version that opens up in a new full-sized window rather than a sized
> popup? I'd just like to have the option of either a popup or
> full-sized window.

What is the "active-x/unprogressive download problem"?

Popping off new windows is done w/ _javascript_...

window.open('url to open','window name','attribute1,attribute2');

More info here...
http://www.pageresource.com/jscript/jwinopen.htm

The "option" of sized vs. full could be done with 2 text/graphic links
or a form (select) dropdown that submits on change rather then needed
a submit button.

-Matt

Fireant Individual Use
Explains