Hehehe - "heroic by association." Great old trick. Works.

Worked on a documentary years ago - sponsored by L'Oreal I think - wherein
we did the same kinda thing but feature-length. It was called "I Am
Beautiful" and featured a Native American woman with AIDS who'd adopted a
bunch of orphaned kids and a woman of color with a bunch of kids who was
going back to college to improve her life. Like that, on and on with about 8
women.

Pure propaganda and lots of hyperbole.

Were the thing truthful, I think, well, even with its exaggerations of the
truth, it DID feature a lot of women who were doing great things.

Short answer: I don't know, Josh, whether the up side outweighs the
propaganda, particularly if the vloggers and women in question aren't given
financial support from L'Oreal for their efforts. PSA's? Interesting. Will
follow this with interest.

XO,
Jan

--