Hello,

I wouldnt recommend anybody else engage in my sort of bitching, if I
could help myself then I would.

The contest is one thing, its the attempts to pretend its all about
promoting internet video in general, rather than network2, that makes
me open my stinky negative gob.

I do thank you for responding appropriately to the previous content
concerns, believe me I wont still be ranting about that in 6 months time.

Why would I enter the contest when it means I have to mention
network2, when in reality I wouldnt dream of pointing any potential
net tv viewer to that site? If it grows into something that is a truly
valuable resource for viewers then I will change my position in the
future, but right now Id be failing my own honesty ttest if I told
people that was the place to check out whats occuring with video on
the net.

Cheers

Steve Elbows
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "[chrisbrogan.com]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>