Robert,

Yes I am presenting one side of the story, the side I present is what
happened. I would like to know the side you are talking about so I
will be calling you.

I think that it is very sad that his mother passed away. When a loved
one dies we are under a lot of stress and need time to grieve. I did
not want to add to Johns stress by bothering him with my request so I
asked if there was anyone else I could talk to to get this resolved. I
think he should not be bothered with this during his family crisis so
I will call you and we can find out who else we can talk to.

Also, please don't try to guilt the community (or me) into feeling
sorry that PodTech paid for The Vloggies. You said:

"Yes, PodTech is putting financial and other resources behind this
event to make sure it rocks, so we'll be visible, but that isn't the
driving impetuous behind the event." In this post:

or
http://tinyurl.com/34ztvl

Then you also said:

"The truth is you're the ones calling the shots, within reason. Yes,
Podtech is sponsoring the event. We're taking the business risk of
renting the hall and doing that and the marketing and getting fun
speakers so it'll be a fun event. And we're investing Irina, and quite
a few other people's time in making sure this rocks." In this post:

or
http://tinyurl.com/2m8p3e

That sounds like PodTech knew what they were getting into and had
calculated the "risk" and it was worth taking. I don't think anyone
should feel guilty or feel like they owe PodTech for The Vloggies.

I have been nice and understanding and patient and honest and open and
professional since the beginning; and I will continue to be like that.
Ok, I am calling you now.

-Lan
www.LanBui.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Scoble"