I just thought since everyone is talking on this post I should too.
Just for fun.

I don't understand why everyone is a little mad about the whole
Vloggies thing.

It is a little shady if they did get the trademark name that Irina
made up and worked so hard on The Vloggies.

But if they have the rights to it, just like before, ( i think Kent
said something) the awards shows will be handled just like the history
of the emmy's & other popular award shows.

So if they say they are going to handle it like that, I mean what can
we do? Nothing, except like a protest.That is kind of what it sounds
like Verdi mentioned in previous e mails.

Oh well..I just think the power is out of each individuals hands and
is more in the power or PodTech for them to do whatev they want.

oh yea what was the reasoning for me to post this? oh.. just for fun...