if you uploaded it, you already have the videos.  local archives.
you are free to store your videos on other services, your own server, discs,
hdds, tape.
why worry about exporting if you already have the better quality video + raw
video anyway?

again, use youtube etc if you want to tap in to potentially wider
audience.... but never depend on just that one service.  thats what it will
always come down to.