RSS and manually downloading the FLVs are the only way to get anything
out of YouTube.  So chances are 5 years of stuff would be extremely
difficult to get out.  Something else to think about is if your
account gets closed (i.e. accused of copyright infringement too many
times) you would lose access to all of it.