Lots of great posts.

Wish I had time to get into this one now, because I saw a great,
exciting talk given by Michael Linton at Gnomedex about Open Money
(basically, alternative currencies).  He makes the case that
widespread Open Money is not a possibility, it's an inevitability.
It's just a question of when.

He talks about alternative currencies being used within distinct
communities and networks.  Of course, I immediately thought of us.

Here it is:
http://chris.pirillo.com/2007/09/19/michael-linton/

I wish I had time to put my mind to it properly and discuss, but I'm
snowed under - so in the meantime I thought I'd pass it on to all of
you who think a lot about funding & innovation, particularly Sull and
Meiser and Jay and Jeffrey.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/