Feel a bit like a broken record but if you advertise things you really like
- dare I say 'love' - you can't really go too far wrong.

Advertise your fave internet cafe, fave restaurant, mom-n-pop hardware
store, fave soft and hardware.

Think hyper-local. Hyper-local to the vlogspace.

Folks you already know.

Get monthly credit at their establishments for your vlog posts about them or
for setting up their business with a vlog.

That's a start.

Streeter, do the bars at which you film give you free beers / food?

Jan

--
The Faux Press - better than real
http://feeds.feedburner.com/WburgtvFallFilmFest - Fall Film Fest