Thanks everyone so much for the wisdom shared here.
I just filed a DMCA Youtube complain hoping that they honor my
request. Here is what I wrote;
Dear Youtube, I am the creator of the following 3 videos (shot and
edited). It took me at least 3-4 10-hour working days to create each
video without pay from the user (StadjDjModels). I no longer permit
this user to use my videos due to the loss of relationship between us.
She refused my kind request to remove them, that is why I have no
choice but to contact you. Should you need further proof of ownership
of these videos I would gladly provide them. Thanks so much.
Sincerely, Renat Zarbailov

Yes it is a sad situation and at this point all I want is to remove
these videos off the web, I don't care much for them paying for my
work done for them.

I wonder if small claims court allows initiation of a claim that
doesn't seek monetary reimbursement.

As far as whining about this experience on blogs to create bad rep for
them; It is an option, but I think it only creates more PR for them in
the end. And what are the chances that the future videographers
they're about to hire will see those blogs? They might, if they ever
gotten screwed before, but I think this company looks for emerging
talent to be able to have a "free ride" by offering them either
"exposure" or "money" in the near future. I must mention that they did
offer $300 for the Halloween gig, and later in addition to that wanted
3 more videos delivered in a week timing. That's what promted me to
start this dialog that turned ugly.

Lesson learned. Next time, no free rides, and heavy research about who
I am about to deal with. At the end of the day it all comes down to trust.

Thanks again everyone!!!

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Renat Zarbailov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>