> As far as whining about this experience on blogs to create bad rep for
> them; It is an option, but I think it only creates more PR for them in
> the end. And what are the chances that the future videographers
> they're about to hire will see those blogs? They might, if they ever
> gotten screwed before, but I think this company looks for emerging
> talent to be able to have a "free ride" by offering them either
> "exposure" or "money" in the near future. I must mention that they did
> offer $300 for the Halloween gig, and later in addition to that wanted
> 3 more videos delivered in a week timing. That's what promted me to
> start this dialog that turned ugly.

come on Renat.
I hope I dont have to point out the absurdity of calling blogging
about your situation as whining.

if anything, you're leaving a bread trail so other videographers wont
be taken advantage of.
I know I always google any person/company im going to do work with.
opinions matter.
And the web makes them matter for a long time.

Jay

--
http://jaydedman.com
917 371 6790