I've been saying since I have been on this group, that "ease" will almost
always trump everything else...

We are just a small group when compared to the world and for most people, they
just want it to work and to be easy....I mean let's face it, that's why Itunes
and Ipods were/are so successful, why DVD's were adopted so quickly, etc...

ease, ease, ease....people just want it to work and not put a whole lot of
effort into thinking....sad but true..

Heath
http://heathparks.com/blog1