This needs to be known and I will not hold my breath for M$M to pay attention.
She is not white nor blond. I found out via other bloggers that this has
happened. This is the link for info:

Post from What About Our Daughters blog http://is.gd/smml

The stalker used YT and Facebook to harass and stalk this young lady. Another
YT person did alert the police but, yeah...well.

I find myself split. I do believe women needs to participate in web video and
carry their voices forward. All women. But yes, I am biased. Especially
African-American women. Can't help it and don't want too.

But there are old vicious rules about protecting yourself and one of those
rules is being silent and invisible. It does not matter. You still wind up dead
and no one outside of your family will known.

For the record, I will not be silent. I will not be invisible. I don't post on
YT because of the type of nasty vile comments, behaviors and TOS. But I do
support freedom of speech.

Do what this information what you will. I am angry and I am sad.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com