i assume everyone has seen this comments song

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Gena <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> This needs to be known and I will not hold my breath for M$M to pay
> attention. She is not white nor blond. I found out via other bloggers that
> this has happened. This is the link for info:
>
> Post from What About Our Daughters blog http://is.gd/smml
>
> The stalker used YT and Facebook to harass and stalk this young lady.
> Another YT person did alert the police but, yeah...well.
>
> I find myself split. I do believe women needs to participate in web video
> and carry their voices forward. All women. But yes, I am biased. Especially
> African-American women. Can't help it and don't want too.
>
> But there are old vicious rules about protecting yourself and one of those
> rules is being silent and invisible. It does not matter. You still wind up
> dead and no one outside of your family will known.
>
> For the record, I will not be silent. I will not be invisible. I don't post
> on YT because of the type of nasty vile comments, behaviors and TOS. But I
> do support freedom of speech.
>
> Do what this information what you will. I am angry and I am sad.
>
> Gena
> http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
>
>  
>



-- 
http://geekentertainment.tv


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to