For the record, the suggestion of a second calendar was my idea. I
just thought others on the list who didnt get a "slot" might want to
self-organize another group. Frank and david make compelling arguments
why its not needed.

Its always a balance between getting things moving and no one
in-charge. Welcome to Videoblogging Anarchy!

Jay