Looks like I missed the NaVlo Calender Boat. Ah well. The popcorn's gorgeous
and I'll have a good seat near the screen throughout November so I'm not really
complaining. I remember shooting one video a day for NaVloPoMo in November 2007
and it nearly killed me (especially considering I hadn't a clue what I was
doing)  but was also early videoblogging days for me and therefore tremendously
engaging and breathtakingly exciting (it still is, by the way). The whole
experience taught me a lot not only about the magical wonder of videblogging
and creative expression but also about what beautiful things people are capable
of when given a particular creative brief. As dear Orson once said:   "The
absence of limitations is the enemy of art." So maybe the one minute/90 second
brief could prove beneficial to most. Less intimidating. But then again in the
end the limitations imposed on Orson Welles probably cost him his career and
almost his sanity and for sure damaged some of his movies. Even so, I think I
get his point. And so...to all those signed up for the great NaVloPoMo
expression all there is left to say is: charge up your batteries, switch on
your computers, feed your pets and have fun!

Croma

[sent fron an iPhone]