From: Rupert Howe <rup...@twittervlog.tv>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 9:01:30 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: NaVloPoMo 2009

I love that coffeeblog that you linked to, that inspired and moved you:
http://momentshowin g.typepad. com/momentshowin g/images/ coffeeblog. mov
classic jay extreme close up pulling back and round to wide shot.  an
eye that sees beautiful little and big things everywhere.
one of my favourite jay shots comes at the end of this video
http://tinyurl. com/crazyarms
which i can never resist the opportunity to link to
from ant to shoe to walking down a three lane highway sidewalk, after
the sudden end of the music. kills me, every time.