I'm going to regret this in some cosmic way. I'll take the 21st. Lord help me
it is between Quirk and Moon.

If no one takes the last three days then what about a free for all; whatever
floats your boat?

Don't want to be too structured about this now do we?

;-}

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
http://createvideonotebook.blogspot.com