For the sake of anyone planning to watch all 30 videos, it would be merciful
for us all to limit ourselves to 90 seconds.
It will also be easier for the next day's producer to ingest and digest a 90
second video for inspiration rather than a 6 or 10 minute one.

Although it looks like I have the day after Dedman, so I'm kind of hoping to
see a 14 minute in-depth meditation on a single slug.