Hi Janice,

I had a similar experience last year which I posed to VIDEOLIB for guidance.
Here's the summary:

[Videolib] FW: Institutional Version of Film Pane Amaro/Bitter Bread

Chris McNevins
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:32:05 -0800 (PST)

This is what I sent.

Feel free to use it as a template.

Thanks to Dennis, Jessica, et al. for the words and the encouragement.

I'll keep you posted....

Chris McN