>From a medium sized public library in Connecticut.

All of our non-fiction DVDs and 95% of our music are in unsecured cases
on open shelves - yes we do experience some loss - about 20 -30 DVDs per
year it seems.

About the same or a little bit more for music CDs.

Our entertainment DVDs are doubled shelved using your same system and
still we do experience some loss - probably patrons walking by returned
items and finding something they like...

Jeanette Francini

Lucy Robbins Welles Library

95 Cedar Street

Newington, CT  06111